Use the app so you can fake the gps on the go. It will overwrite your current proximity elegantly so that you can prank your friends on any social network to think you are somewhere else. Find people in different cities, fly gps from city to city without moving. Geotag that photo even if you forgot to turn on location when you were taking it.
- 1. Android security update disables GPS spoofing on Android 6 (marshmallow) or higher
2. For versions Android Lollipop (5.1) and lower
If you have an Android version lower tan 6.0 (marshmallow), you can not fake the location in this game unless Fake Gps is in /system/priv-app
For move Fake GGPS to /system/priv-app You can follow the steps:
1. Rooting the phone, there are many ways to check in google, the fastest option is to use KingRoot, download through your website https://kingroot.net
2. Download Lucky Patcher Fake GPS for move the app to a system
3. Now you can unroot your phone to do so, enter KingRootUser that you installed in step 1 and select “Remove Root Permission”
4. And finally uncheck the "Allow mock locations" option in developer options
3. Why are there jumps back and forth to the actual position.
On some devices/Android versions this more prominent. To help reduce this you can try some or all of the below:
Some users have been able to avoid this by placing aluminum foil on the top of the phone to block the GPS signal.
Use Fake GPS in closed places, where the GPS signal does not have too much intensity
The method that works 100% to avoid, the jump to the real position is to move the app to system you can find the guide how to move Fake Gps to app/system in question 1.
4. How to prevent JoyStick from disappearring when I start another app?How do I stop the JoyStick from disappearing and reappearing constantly?
Unfortunately this can be phone/Android version specific. Make sure your phone is not too aggressive in force closing apps/services to preserve memory or battery. You will have to check your phone settings for this and may need to search online to find a solution that works for your phone. Another possible culprit can be “Memory” cleaner apps (such as Clean Master) which will automatically force kill services such as this one. You will have to find a setting to make Fake GPS JoyStick an exception or disable the app when using Fake GPS JoyStick. Also on some Android devices you can have a maximum of 3 foreground type services at any given time. Make sure you do not have other services running that would cause Fake GPS JoyStick service to force close.
Allows users to change location immediately with the Joystick.
Enter latitude/longitude directly from the joystick.
Set points on the map to create route and to walk automatically.
For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without enabling "Allow mock locations" option. Please move app to /system/app.
- 500.000 Downloads
- 4,1 Rating
- 4.240 fa-comment